- Where: Urban Drainage & Flood Control District
2480 W. 26TH Ave. Suite 156-B
Denver, CO 80211
303.455.6277 | udfcd.org
- When: Thursday May 30, 2019
- How Much: $40
- Arrive at 8:30
- Depart Parking Lot at 9:00
- Return at 4:00
- Lunch is Provided
- Registration Deadline: Friday May 24 - 5:00 PM
The CASFM Stormwater Quality field trip is a daylong annual event.
This year our field trip will be heading to the Cities of Loveland and Fort Collins to visit a variety of stormwater quality post-construction BMP examples and a couple of unique sites: from a treatment BMP for a solid waste facility that targets specific pollutants to the High Plains Environmental Center to various street BMP applications and a stream stabilization project. As a component of each site visit, we will be hearing from the design engineers and owners about their experience and perspective.
Contact Candice Owen email@example.com or 303.413.7329 with any questions.
- City of Loveland Recycling Center Water Quality Bio-retention Facility
- Wilson Avenue Flood Mitigation Project - Permeable Paver Parking Lot for Big Thompson River Trail System (City of Loveland)
- Cleveland Avenue Bio-retention Facility (City of Loveland)
- High Plans Environmental Center – Native plant landscaping, bioswale, micro-ponds, and more!
- Lincoln Ave Silva Cell Tree Planters (City of Fort Collins)
- Fossil Creek Channel Stabilization Project (City of Fort Collins)
Refund Policy: Refunds (minus $10) are available if you cancel prior to 5PM May 24th. No refunds after that time. Substitutions are available and encouraged.