- Where: Urban Drainage & Flood Control District
2480 W. 26TH Ave. Suite 156-B
Denver, CO 80211
303.455.6277 | udfcd.org
- When: Thursday June 14
- How Much: $40
- Arrive at 8:30
- Depart Parking Lot at 9:00
- Return at 4:00
- Lunch is Provided
- Registration Deadline: June 11 - 5:00 PM
The CASFM Stormwater Quality field trip is a daylong annual event.
The theme this year is “innovation.” We will be visiting a variety of types of stormwater quality post-construction BMP examples that display innovation: from a green roof to permeable pavers to urban bioretention to wetland treatments and using UV light to treat for bacteria discharges! We will also see the demonstration of an innovative tool to deal with materials cleaned out of forebays called “the Shaker.” As a component of each site visit, we will be hearing from the engineers, landscape architects and owners about their experience and perspective.
Contact Candice Owen email@example.com or 303.413.7329 with any questions.
- Community College Denver – Confluence Building Green Roof
- Berkeley Lake – Wetland Treatment and Forebay
- River Run Bioretention Basin & Surfing
- Carla Madison Central Denver Rec Center Ultra Urban Bioretention planters
- Denver 33rd Street Water Quality Outfall
- Denver Ultra Violet Treatment Vault
- Industry Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavers
Refund Policy: Refunds (minus $10) are available if you cancel prior to 5PM June 7th. No refunds after that time. Substitutions are available and encouraged.